Monday 15 May 2017

Small Shop Appreciation of the week

We have been using small shops/supporting small businesses for some time now, and I love the fact that by supporting a small business I am supporting someone's dream. Someone who not feel they are good enough, someone possibly struggling to make ends meet, who works their butts off to create beautiful, incredible handmade items. That is to me the best thing about shopping small.
The added plus of having beautiful individual items that cannot be found on the high street, items which are  made with such love and passion and items that are always of the highest quality.


This blog is about some of my favourite small shops, who work so incredibly hard and deserve endless recognition for their talent and love of their trade.
I plan to write about two different small shops weekly focusing on who they are and what they do. This week I am writing about Dolly_Bowtique and Paint The Roses Red Prints.
I hope I do these wonderful businesses justice and you enjoy reading.



Lily wearing one of her many Dolly_Bowtique skirts.
 Dolly_Bowtique makes handmade skirts, pinafores, dresses and even headbands and dummy clips and can be found on Instagram and Facebook. Dolly_Bowtique's items are of the highest quality and her ever expanding repertoire is incredible! The material used is always of the highest quality and we love how many different options there are for different materials. Lily is often seen sporting a Dolly_Bowtique skirt and hair bow.






Paint The Roses Red Prints, can be found on Instagram and Facebook
and make the most beautiful prints, my favourite thing about them is that no challenge is too much. Lily's artwork has been made into the most beautiful frame, a quote that my Granny loves has been brought to life. These prints are guaranteed to make you smile, cry, and laugh and I love them. Along with bespoke items there are also some beautiful quote prints, such as "OOTD" prints.

                            
Lily's Artwork Made into a beautiful frame.
              

Thank you for reading

Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Small Shops of the week

 My Small shops of the week this week are the brilliant @YumSugarAndSpice and @Jellys_Jewels. Completely different businesses who ...