Monday 8 May 2017

Sweetie Emporium Product Review




When we were chosen to product test sweeties for a brand new business (@sweetie.emporium) Lily was very excited, and she didn't have to wait long- our sweets were delivered to us very quickly and were presented beautifully, Lily loved the monster faces on the bag. 


When it came to trying the sweets Lily kindly said I could share them with her, we put all the sweets into a bowl and chose which we thought would be our favourites. The sweets were fresh despite being delivered to us, and Lily especially enjoyed the mini love hearts, I being a huge lover of sour sweets opted for the fizzy belts and they were delicious! Lily demolished the chocolates before I even got a chance to try them and assured me that they were very yummy, the marshmallows were Lily's next favourite.
We were very impressed with the variety of treats for us to try and share, and the way they were so well presented would make them a perfect gift for a sweet tooth friend.
We will without a doubt be ordering some more goodies very soon and would recommend @Sweetie.emporium to our friends and family.

sweetieemporium.tictail.com/

Lily has her say - "I loved the marshmallows and the love hearts and the chocolates best, the monster face on my sweetie bag was really cool. The best thing was that they came through the door for me so I had a special treat."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Small Shops of the week

 My Small shops of the week this week are the brilliant @YumSugarAndSpice and @Jellys_Jewels. Completely different businesses who ...