Tuesday 9 May 2017

New Look Shopping Haul

I celebrated my 23rd Birthday in April and my friends and family, knowing me so well bought me lots of New Look vouchers which I couldn't wait to spend.

I was so excited to go for a child free wonder round the shops because shopping to me is usually telling Lily to 'put that down' and 'no you aren't old enough for a bra yet' (insert teenage eye roll here)
So off I went, I'm a much more, 'in person' shopper than online though and as a rule I dislike clothes shopping but I love shopping for accessories.
My Shopping Haul

I had originally intended to use my vouchers to buy a very boring, but sensible jacket but as I have been so unwell lately I decided to use these to treat myself instead.

I have been on the look out for a satchel style laptop case since I got my laptop and hadn't found anything that I wanted. I wanted something I could use as an every day handbag, but that my small laptop could fit in and still be protected and of course is pretty! most the cases I have found were practical, but well, boring to be honest.

When I came across this satchel in New Look, I was delighted! My laptop, fits in one compartment perfectly and in the second compartment I can store my charger, pencil case, note books etc..
£25.99 Also comes in Blue, Black and White.
There's even a handy front pocket which is perfect for my purse and phone so they are all organised and I know exactly where everything is.
I love the size of the bag, it isn't too bulky.
The light pink with gold features makes it completely fashionable and for £25.99 I was happy with my first purchase.
 I am now on the look out for a matching purse so any suggestions would be great!

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/bags-and-purses/pink-chunky-zip-luggage-bag_514790570?productFind=search


Next I bought myself some new Letterings for my light box, I was excited to find them in all different colours for only £3.99 and loved that they come with little pictures such as hearts and stars too! :) Lily and I love our lightbox which sits at our front door but we are often frustrated to find we don't have enough letters to spell out what we are trying to say!




I bought myself and Lily matching plastic Mason Jars because I thought they were really cute and were in the sale at only £1 each! These are perfect for summer evenings spent outside, and the fact the straw doesn't fall out is a huge added bonus.
 
I purchased what I guess is a make up bag but I have teamed it up with my smart new satchel to use as a pencil case as it matched my notebook and pens perfectly it was in the sale too and priced at £3.99 which is quite expensive for the size of it, but I loved the colour (and I was treating myself so why not) I don't think i'd have bought this at full price, but I do love how sparkly and pretty it is!
 
Pencil Case £3.99
 

My final buys were bargains spotted at the till.
A blackberry matte Lipstick for only £2, it's very dark and not the colour I would usually choose but I can't wait to try it the next time I have a night out (watch this space)
Lastly I bought a hair wrap/scarf for £1.50 which is very pretty and flowery, I love wearing headbands/hair wraps and can't wait to wear it.. If I ever get it back from Lily who  has already claimed it for herself.
Lily wearing 'her' new hair wrap


I hope you enjoyed reading.
 What are some of your favourite New Look Buys?


Danielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Small Shops of the week

 My Small shops of the week this week are the brilliant @YumSugarAndSpice and @Jellys_Jewels. Completely different businesses who ...